I am a NAWT certified Septic System inspector. The National Association of Wastewater Technicians (NAWT) is a nationally recognized organization that provides training to inspect On-Site Sewer Systems (OSS), while adhering to the following code of ethics:
- We advocate the use of the best approved methods of collection, transportation, beneficial reuse, and treatment of septage and sanitary waste in compliance with all Federal, State, and Local regulations.
- We advocate the use of the best cost effective approved technologies available to construct, rehabilitate, and maintain on-site sewage disposal systems, that are environmentally sound.
- We advocate education of our customers, our employees, and ourselves to better protect the public’s health and the environment.
- We endeavor to conduct ourselves in a professional manner in order to maintain a proper level of trust with the public, our competitors, and the various regulatory bodies we encounter.
- We endeavor to provide appropriate credible assistance and input in the rule making process.
- We endeavor to consider and evaluate the view points of all parties towards the betterment and general well being of the public and our profession.
- Individually, and as an organization, we endeavor to do all we can to improve all aspects of our industry.
NAWT certification far exceeds the minimum standards for septic inspections required by the Texas Real Estate Commission!
Contact me to schedule your septic system inspection! I offer a reduced fee when scheduled along with a home inspection!
(806)544-8540 or (432)202-7544