We often serve clients that are not sure how the inspection process works. We want to make sure we give our client the service they need and provide realistic expectations for every home and home buyer. Below, you'll find the steps involved in a Double C Home Inspection:
1. Book the inspection - the more info provided to us, the better! You can request an inspection here and $AVE $25: https://www.doublecinspection.com/request-your-inspection-247.html
2. We will send a confirmation email to you (and your agent if applicable).
3. Now, the seller or their rep should be notified of the scheduled inspection date and time. This is important!
4. Inspection date and time has arrived! INFO INCOMING!! The inspection itself usually takes 2-3 hours, and is very thorough. We look forward to seeing you there! The inspector will save discussion and commentary on what he's found til the end of the inspection; much like texting while driving, "walk and talks" are not real home inspections and are very distracting, and we strive to avoid them!
5. Once the inspection is completed, the report will be emailed to you (and your agent if applicable) the same day. THAT'S FAST!
6. Questions? Comments? We're always a click, text or call away! email@example.com (432) 202 - 7544